Security Implementation Engineer - 12 Month Contract
THE ICONIC is Australia and New Zealand’s leading online fashion, sport, kids and lifestyle retailer. Our purpose is Liberation, and we create seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers, our people and our partners so that they can express the best version of themselves. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation, and we bring incredible ideas to life.
Our Tech Team is driven by innovation. Within our agile cross-functional teams, every person has a voice and skills which contribute to the development of amazing products that our customers use every day. They are focused on being fast and creative to bring the best technology to our customers, moving fast to push through MVPs and learn from data insights.
Working as part of the security team, you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, designing, prototyping, implementing and optimising security technologies along with threat and vulnerability detection services to secure the existing as well as new applications & infrastructure in THE ICONICs environment.
In this role you will be responsible in implementing a Vulnerability Management System, along with working closely with our stakeholders to enhance all aspects of THE ICONICs cybersecurity practices as they work with you to implement the changes and systems.
You will be working in an agile environment on enterprise-level, high-quality software to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space allowing you to constantly adapt technology to maintain a safe and secure environment for our customers, employees and business.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience in implementation of a Vulnerability Management System
- 3+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience including modern end-point protection implementation
- 3+ years of vendor management experience
- 3+ years of experience with one or more of the following vendors and products: Firewall (Cisco FirePower, Palo Alto NGFW, Check Point Firewalls or Zscaler), Proxy (Zscaler, Broadcom or Cisco Umbrella), EDR (FireEye HX, SentinelOne or CrowdStrike), Vulnerability Management(Qualys, Rapid7 or Tenable), Email Gateway (Symantec, FireEye ETP or Cisco), Cisco Meraki, Cisco wIPS
- 2+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 3+ years of experience in network infrastructure [includes routers, switches, internet protocols (IP), and virtual local area networks (VLAN)], including intrusion prevention and detection
- 2+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it!
This role is performed on a hybrid working arrangement, which means you will split your time working in the office and in a location of your choice. When in the office you'll usually be based in the Sydney CBD with great transport, shopping and food districts, and all within close distance to Hyde Park for those who enjoy lunchtime exercise or just some fresh air! We also offer generous employee discounts, birthday leave and loads of learning opportunities and support.