Since 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the #1 fashion e-commerce destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms (Retail, Marketplace and Services) provide an inspiring and seamless end-to-end customer experience through our own technology innovations. We stand for benchmark-setting customer service, delivery options, returns policies, and curation of brands.
We are a diverse and dynamic community of over 1,000 people working towards our purpose “To bring on the future of shopping”. This diversity is at the heart of everything we do and gives real meaning in creating a positive impact in the world, from our ethical sourcing and sustainability strategies to our community engagement and diversity.
UX at THE ICONIC
Our design team works to continually discover, ideate, and learn about a problem and the user it impacts. The team is constantly learning from and evolving a solution, designing iteratively to reach a better, best-in-class user experience with each design. We work in agile cross-functional teams, where every person has a voice and skills which contribute to the development of amazing products that our customers use every day.
Reporting to the Head of UX, you will help define and deliver across the end-to-end design process to create engaging and effective experiences.
What we are looking for
- You are customer focussed and advocate the value of human centred design approaches for product strategy and agile product delivery.
- You exercise judgement, openness and flexibility in adapting UX processes to the problem type and project need (e.g. knowing when to use a lean UX process and when to use a more strategic approach).
- You frame the right problems to solve for, and define user outcomes, while balancing customer needs with business goals to drive product innovation and growth.
- You enjoy working as part of an agile team helping to navigate
- ambiguity, and influence direction to drive product innovation and service improvements.
- customer-centric approach in conceptualising and delivering solutions to uncover, translate, and communicate customer needs into product strategy and UX artefacts such as task flows, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, reports and requirements
- experience facilitating design and co-creating workshops
- research approach and experience conducting or supporting research and testing with staff and customers communicating findings and translating them to product iterations, and recommendations for product strategy.
- proficiency in user interface (UI) design and prototyping with design tools (we use Figma) for responsive sites, Android and iOS Apps to produce production ready finished products as part of the end-to-end delivery process.
- experience using and contributing to a design system
Life at THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work. Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- Flexible working. We offer a hybrid and flexible working model so you can do your best work in a way that works for you
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons, EdCast and access to LinkedIn Learning and Udemy
- Parents at THE ICONIC. Access to our parental leave program and an extra day off for your kids' first day of school every year
- Birthday leave. Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC voucher to treat yourself
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships and wellbeing programs
- People first. Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Volunteer days. Work as a Charity Partner with Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur baby to work.
- Refer a friend. Enjoy a $4,000 referral reward for successfully referring someone to THE ICONIC!
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com