Our Tech Team is driven by innovation. Within our agile cross-functional teams, every person has a voice and skills which contribute to the development of amazing products that our customers use every day.
Our design team works to continually discover, ideate and learn about a problem and the user it impacts. The team is constantly learning from and evolving a solution, designing iteratively to reach a better, best-in-class user experience with each design.
What you’ll do
- Help reimagine the experience of Australia’s leading eCommerce retailer
- Work on diverse projects across web, mobile, and B2B platforms
- Play a key role in designing and maintaining the design system
- Solve complex problems and define user outcomes, while balancing customer needs with business goals to drive product innovation and growth
- Take an active role in contributing to our design culture, and improving practice within and outside of your projects
- You will support the mission of an agile cross-functional team working closely alongside the Product Owner and development team
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- A customer-centric approach in conceptualising and delivering solutions to uncover, translate, and communicate customer needs into product strategy and UX artefacts such as site maps, wireframes, prototypes, reports and requirements
- Experience working as part of an agile team helping to navigate ambiguity, and influencing direction to drive product innovation and service improvements.
- Experience designing a research approach and conducting research and testing with customers across the development lifecycle communicating findings and translating them to recommendations and product iterations.
- Proficiency in user interface design and prototyping with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision) for responsive sites, Android and iOS Apps to produce production ready finished products as part of the end-to-end delivery process.
- Experience using and contributing to the design system.
- Degree or training in Interaction Design/User Experience Design, Industrial Design, Visual Communication, related field, or equivalent work experience.
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- In-house or implementation experience
- E-commerce experience
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days and hackathons
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leave
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: firstname.lastname@example.org