We’re scaling up our Customer Insights and Marketing Analytics team at THE ICONIC and we’re on the hunt for savvy insights professionals to come and join our high-performing team. You’ll be surrounded by like minded colleagues who are customer obsessed data-lovers and are always striving for growth through continuous improvement and learning.
As Customer Insights Analyst, you’ll be a core member of the team and in this newly created position you will play a pivotal role in shaping how customer data is harnessed through all levels of the business. The work itself is varied and interesting from supporting BAU analysis, refining and building new processes, engaging with cross-functional teams on projects and exploratory analysis to surface new action focused insights. You will collaborate with teams all across the business including Data, Tech, BI, Marketing, Finance and Category Management.
- Leverage our wealth of customer data to build self-service reporting tools and dashboards that are automated, scalable and easily digested to enable informed business decisions
- Develop a robust understanding of our customers to provide strategic input on marketing activities and onsite experience
- Improve legacy reporting, use data to challenge the status quo and seek to continuously improve
- Transform analytical output into actionable and results-oriented insights
- Prioritise and respond to ad-hoc analytical requests from internal stakeholders
- Intermediate-to-strong SQL skills, comfortable manipulating large and complex datasets
- Advanced Excel skills and confidence with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to manage priorities and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A love for continuous learning
- Very organised, structured and process driven
- Great communication skills and the ability to support others who aren't familiar with data
- Google Analytics & GTM experience desirable
- Facebook Ads Manager experience desirable
- Marketing and/or retail experience is desirable but not essential. Experience working with customer data is highly regarded
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: email@example.com
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing and onboarding for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19.