At THE ICONIC our mission is to deliver seamless and inspiring experiences for our customers and our people. We DREAM BIG through collaboration and innovation and are supported to bring incredible ideas to life. We are a group of people believing in making a positive difference in this world and liberating our customers through the power of fashion and sports.
My People and My Purpose
Our Customer Service Team loves delighting our customers and this passion leads us to go above and beyond in helping our customers every day, in every way! We're a highly motivated, high performing bunch, always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and challenge the status quo, having a lot of fun whilst doing it! We know that things don't always go to plan, but hey, that's what we're here for! It’s one of the primary departments within THE ICONIC who has touchpoints with almost every aspect of the business and is a great area to develop an understanding of how e-commerce works.
- You will be the gatekeeper of any customer contacts that require escalation due to third party regulation mentions or general threats eg ACCC, Fair Trading, Legal, THE ICONIC values, determining resolutions and formulating customer responses.
- You will liaise with CS Operations Managers as well as Legal, PR and other key internal stakeholders to flag and acquire approval of escalation resolutions and comms.
What success looks like
- You are obsessed with customer experience and have what it takes to provide an exceptional service.
- You thrive and stay grounded in high pressure situations; resilient and adaptable in a fast paced environment.
- You never shy away from a customer escalation, complex situation or when something just doesn’t go right, irrespective of channel (phone, email,chat or social media).
- You are a creative problem solver and enjoy handling unique scenarios that sit outside of a generic process.
- We believe in “always on” feedback - you can give and take constructive feedback - we want to hear your ideas and want to help each other learn and grow.
What it takes
- You must have escalations experience to be considered for this opportunity
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, adaptable in a customer and internal stakeholder setting.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving, taking initiative, attention to detail, time management, organisation and managing multiple priorities.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders including Legal, PR, Sustainability, Category Management.
- Eagerness to learn and a desire to exceed KPI’s
- Solid computer skills (experience using Google Apps and CRM systems such as Zendesk an advantage)
- Previous experience in a senior or escalations customer service role, particularly working in an inbound contact centre environment
What’s on offer?
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous employee discounts
- Birthday leave!
- Loads of learning opportunities and support
- Discounts on Health Insurance and Pet Insurance
- Gym Membership Perks
- Multiple Sydney hubs to work from including our dog-friendly Sydney CBD Office
- Opportunities to support our community & sustainability partner
Please note: Our current operating hours in Sydney are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm, this is subject to change. In peak periods (major promotions and Christmas time), shift times may change to cover additional evening hours on weekdays and on Saturdays.