At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 5+ Years
Qualifications: BE/ME Or B.Tech/M.Tech in a related field.
- Proficient in C, Python, Golang, Shell scripting
- Hands-on in object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, and software architecture.
- Solid working knowledge using IoT hardware platforms, communication boards, and gateways.
- Experience with mesh network or sensor network and communication
- Development on Linux Platform/RTOS with an emphasis on embedded device driver development, multi-threading, and firmware debugging
- Hands-on in internet protocols and software development using protocols including LoRA, Wi-Fi, BLE, ZigBee, NB-IoT, Ethernet etc.
- Must have intimate knowledge of tools and processes used for Product(firmware) and/or Application software and/or Device hardware and/or Cloud.
- Good Debugging skills, Problem solving ability & communication skills
- Knowledge on using SW development/management and version control tools like GIT, Bit bucket, Jira, ALM.
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.