At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
As a Solutions Manager at Tekion, you will be responsible for revenue growth by selling our complex software solutions and solving automotive dealership challenges. You will consult with dealership owners on how to improve their entire operations, from technology to process, and negotiate multi-million-dollar contracts for technological transformation, including software, hardware, and communications. You will work with dealerships of various sizes, from dealer principals to CEOs, and consult on all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the sales process, demonstrate success in selling complex solutions and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets. Tekion is an innovative software company which continues to disrupt the automotive dealership industry. We are poised for continued growth and insurmountable success.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets in the automotive software dealership industry.
- Conduct analysis of client business operations to understand business needs and provide solutions.
- Identify and generate new leads through research, networking, and referrals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, responding to their needs and providing excellent customer service and working to provide technology solutions.
- Work closely with cross- functional Tekion teams, including marketing, product, and customer success to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Lead the sales process, from initial contract through contract negotiation and closing.
- Keep accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions in our CRM system.
- Continuously stay up to date on industry trends, market changes, and product updates in the automotive industry.
- Work with dealerships of various sizes, from dealer principals to CEOs, and consult on all levels of the organization.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of Tekion , from executives to individual employees.
- Continuously develop and refine sales strategies to adapt to changing market conditions and customer needs.
- 4 plus years of B2B or automotive software sales experience (DMS) with experience managing complex sales cycles and multi-million dollar contracts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong business acumen and ability to be a brand ambassador for Tekion
- Strong dealer-reference base
- Team player who collaborates with internal stakeholders to maximize opportunities
- Phone & travel warrior mentality (50-75%) (fly)
- A healthy curiosity and good taste
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and generous stock options
- 100% employer-paid top-of-the-line medical, dental and vision coverage
- Great benefits including unlimited PTO, parental leave, and free snacks and beverages
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from Silicon Valley's most dominant and successful companies
- Be part of an early stage, hyper-growth company with the opportunity to grow and prosper
- Work on the latest and coolest technologies – everything is home-grown and built ground-up
- Dynamic work environment with a strong sense of community and collaboration
- Open and transparent culture that encourages innovation, rewards performance and discourages hierarchy
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and development
The salary range for this position is $70,040 to $118,450. The salary range describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position across applicable US locations. This position is also eligible for a commission whereby total compensation may exceed base salary depending on individual performance. The actual compensation offered may vary from the posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process. In addition to the compensation listed, this position is eligible for equity compensation.
Current Tekion Employees – Please apply via Greenhouse Internal Job Board
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.