Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
The International team at SurveyMonkey is the key driver of our worldwide expansion, bringing people power data to everyone. From planning to design, testing, and rollout, you’ll use your deep technical knowledge and strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple teams across the company, enabling our products and experiences to resonate with our customers worldwide. While influencing the work of other product teams to help our internationalization, we champions our customers to build brand awareness, launch new products, and keep the business humming and relevant in every market.
SurveyMonkey is seeking a highly motivated International Growth Senior Manager to drive the growth of our business and products across international markets. As a key member of the International team,you will work cross-functionally with Business Development, Product, Engineering and customer facing teams (including Sales) to launch products, growth initiatives and develop marketing programs and collateral that articulate the product’s value proposition to our customers, from consumers to enterprise clients.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of international marketing and prior experience as a product manager and growth hacker. Core responsibilities will include leading growth initiatives, driving multi-channel go-to-market tactics and lead the strategic direction of our International online presence. Others have described you as driven, a player/coach, a growth hacker, an inbound marketer, a demand generator, a leader and a collaborator.
- Support senior leadership team in developing the long-term strategic plan and roadmap for the international business
- Develop and implement the international marketing strategy with a goal of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates, increasing engagement and growing revenue
- Define and drive A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion, acquisition, engagement, and retention in international markets
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to uncover areas for improvement
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing
- Curate the international marketing plan including budget needs and priorities
- Support the sales efforts in european markets with the development of lead generation initiatives, collateral development and marketing of product features.
- Be the advocate of international markets at the HQ and ensure Marketing, Product, UX, Growth, Engineering, and Business Development are aware of market developments, competitive actions and consumer needs in International markets
- You have at least 3 years experience in an international marketing role (growth marketing and SaaS)
- You have deep knowledge of marketing at different points of the product life-cycle: new products, iterative releases of existing products, and large/mature products
- Strong understanding of the different marketing channels in digital marketing
- You have experience designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests
- You have a good understanding of subscription products and self-service funnels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in both B2B and B2C products considered a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- You have a track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Comfortable with international travel & working with team members in multiple time zones
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.