More about our Payments Team
A core strategy for the Momentive platform is to bring our product offerings to market through innovation in pricing and packaging. The payments and billing engine in the platform would power some of our next-generation go-to-market models in our portfolio. We are looking for a senior product management professional to manage the platform payments and billing roadmap. Momentive's billing and payments platform is an important part of our growth engine, processing millions of transactions across multiple currencies and payment processors for our global subscriber base.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a motivated Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building solutions that strengthen our core billing and payments platform, creating an outstanding experience for customers. You will determine the capabilities that improve our global revenue model through the development of new purchase, upgrade, renewal, and retention experiences.
This role is critical to our future growth as we try to strengthen and further our self-serve and enterprise business models. The person coming into this role understands billing and payment systems, mechanics of ensuring a smooth customer experience while optimizing our pricing and packaging. This individual will also be ensuring that our revenue funnel and margins are optimized through various monetization tactics learned via growth and experimentation motions in a product-led-growth environment.
Reporting to our Director of Product (Payments and Billing) in the platform team, they will play an important role across our product organization, coordinating with our product line PMs across our business segments and partners in Product, Engineering, Design, Customer Support, Finance, Payment Operations and Sales.
- Establish the billing and payments product strategy and manage the execution and 3 year roadmap
- Work on highly impactful projects such as ecosystem integration plays as well as value driven consumption based pricing techniques to optimize our revenue streams
- Negotiate requirements across business owners and establish product direction with business & engineering leaders to deliver impact in an incremental approach
- Assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve; Guide ongoing process improvements to improve execution and efficiency across billing, payment systems, taxation, compliance and fraud
- Work with cross-functional teams (engineering, finance, tax, legal, LCM) to implement consumer payment solutions
- Enhance and optimize the checkout experience with engineers and other product managers
- Lead and support strategic value-add analysis to understand impact of payment method offerings and processes on consumer LTV (Lifetime Value), Retention rates, subscription authorizations rates, etc.
- Gather knowledge of our platform and product portfolio and provide recommendations and improvements to gaps in customer segments and price sensitivity problems
- Conduct market research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analyses on all card networks, and issuers
- Have empathy for both users (existing and target customers) and company partners
- Partner with product and engineering teams across the organization to align business strategies, roadmaps, priorities, and dependencies
- Use data to inform recommendations and make decisions
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with a core focus on billing and payments including operationalizing pricing and packaging
- Experience building localized subscription web products across multiple geographies
- Experience with A/B testing and optimizing online conversion funnels
- Worked with global engineering and product teams to support a global customer base
- Experience with CNP (Card Not Present) rules & regulations
- Experience with F/X and regulations around international currency
- History of driving decisions with data and by ensuring agreement on cross organizational team priorities
- Establish relevant success metrics and support the highest impact projects that achieve the essential outcomes
- Rationalize and provide product guidance in a concise fashion to all audiences
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.