What we're looking for
We are looking for a Senior Strategic Planning and Analysis Analyst to join our team. In this high visibility role, you will partner with senior leaders across Momentive, and be an important strategic finance partner to support operational and financial planning. You will enjoy a steep learning curve, a platform to influence decisions, exposure to Momentive's senior leadership team, and the benefit of driving strategic projects. You will contribute to Momentive's growth and help solve some of our most difficult problems, with a direct connection between your activities and our success.
- Embed within the Sales Assisted business and provide strategic finance partnership to senior leaders across XM and MRx.
- Analyze our customer renewal and consumption trends to determine how they can be used to inform our forecasts.
- Partner with key business partners in the Market Research business to drive the business model transformation, working to drive visibility into utilization, key metrics, and overall revenue growth.
- Guide, improve and forecast some of Momentive’s most important business productivity metrics such as bookings, retention rates and ARR.
- Maintain and manage budget and headcount expenses and actively participate in annual planning process on expense optimization with goal to achieve profitable growth.
- Partner with our Corporate finance team to provide content to our Board of Directors.
- You have 2+ years of demonstrated experience in a finance-related role (investment banking, consulting, or finance and operations within a top technology company).
- You are not hesitant to voice your point of view.
- Team environments are your jam.
- You take pride in your analytical and financial modeling skills.
- You can navigate networks of systems and people to find the information you need, but you do not stop there: you tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and conclusions.
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.