What we're looking for
A Front-End Software Engineer who has a real passion for solving challenging problems and developing product features. Our team has a start-up vibe and we need to move fast. You will have the potential for some full stack development if that is your preference.
- Working closely with Product Managers and UX designers, iterating quickly to ensure we build the best solutions with quality in mind
- Designing and implement GraphQL schemas to support and expand our modules API
- Collaborating and mentoring other engineers to validate best practices and logical designs
- Focus on code quality and optimize for, performance and accessibility
- Contribute to the next generation of front end architecture of Momentive
- Promoting and contributing to the design patterns and development techniques across our engineering organization
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in web application development
- Experience With REST APIs and coding against external services
- Experience with frameworks and technologies such as Node.js, GraphQL
- Culture of code reviews and collaborating closely with other people
- Continue to learn and adopt new technologies
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV), maker of SurveyMonkey, is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Our vision is to improve human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, benefits, and culture for our 1,600+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel.
We've won multiple Culture and Employee awards, including Comparably's Best Workplace for Women and Diversity, and received recognition for our forward-looking benefits policies, including best workplace for parents, vendor benefits standards, our annual holiday refresh, retirement benefits, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.