Who we are and what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Demand Generation Team
The Demand Generation Team owns lead, pipeline and revenue generation for Momentive brand insights and market research. We design account-based marketing strategies, always-on programs, and live/virtual events to create interest and increase engagement by clients and prospects within the B2C, Financial Services, and B2B Tech spaces.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to support the integrated campaigns that fuel the growth of Momentive's market research business. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will help implement our planned integrated marketing programs and take the lead on ensuring correct lead flow through the funnel, coordinating Sales follow-up, and reporting out on key metrics. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to gain unique exposure to B2B marketing campaigns with opportunities to take the lead on several projects of their own.
- Help manage the workflow and execution for campaigns and programs for the demand generation team in partnership with brand, social, content, and external partners.
- Work with Demand Generation Managers to manage 1-2 campaigns per vertical per quarter (for example, content syndication programs, events/webinars, email campaigns)
- Project manage online events and experiences across our vertical markets, including intimate roundtables and virtual sponsorships. Work with vendors on project timelines, manage deliverables, coordinate speakers (internal and external) and invitation processes, and follow-up with Sales
- Partner with Demand Generation Managers to help write outbound sales outreach for our vertical target accounts, and building account-based marketing campaigns, such as list building, managing logistics of direct mail sends, personalized content creation for 1:1 experiences.
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to ensure accurate Salesforce campaign setup and a smooth marketing qualified lead flow process from demand generation programs
- Create and maintain a Demand Generation Marketing calendar
- Manage PO process, including vendor onboarding and PR creation.
- 1+ years experience in a marketing role or as a business/sales development representative
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Independent project management skills
- Experience switching quickly between projects
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with marketing technology solutions such as Hubspot
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.