Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Business Intelligence Team
We sit on top of a mountain of data here at Momentive - behavioral, experimentation, transactional, and user level. The B.I. team works with every business group within Momentive to use our data to provide applicable insights and improve processes. You will help point the team towards areas of opportunity and, as a result, directly influence Momentive's growth and customer experience. You will report directly to our Director of Business Intelligence for Momentive.
What we're looking for
You have a passion for data at scale and product management. You use the principles of data product management to design and lead the development of data products (example Customer-360: stitching the data across all channels of customer interactions at the lowest level of grain into a data model/product that will support all lines of business sales/finance/marketing)
- Work with all lines of business (sales, finance, marketing, GTM and customer support/success teams) to get the requirement for KPI's that data product needs to achieve
- Design logical data models, translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements. Write epics/features and user stories
- Manage the execution of the data product strategy and roadmap
- Work with business leaders and other partners to understand problems and translate them into the data product roadmap
- Guide the data roadmap to understand the long-term analytics goals tied to business metrics across departments in iterations
- Present proposed and new feature concepts to partners with an ability to translate complex technical information to audiences of varying levels
- Oversee product artifacts such as catalog of the core data models (e.g., dimension and fact tables) , logical models, and other data assets to support governance
- Identify, build and document functional requirements, acceptance criteria, and priorities for data platform user experiences
- Align with our Data Ingestion, Data Engineering & Data Science team on our data acquisition and pipeline requirements
- Promote and allow data to help expand "citizen-analysts" in the company by producing high-quality data products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands on SQL experience
- Experience with Business intelligence tools or other data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding of the technical architecture of data pipelines, warehousing and data management systems
- Experience building logical data models
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally in launching data products
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.