Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Strategic PartnershipsTeam
We are one of the most unique organizations within Momentive. We work horizontally and vertically across the entire company to create impact. We've launched technology partner programs, had our work featured in the News Media (Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Fortune), helped secure major strategic investments, advised on corporate development, and opened up alternative revenue streams by tapping into our own homegrown innovation.
What we're looking for
You enjoy a challenge, collaborate well with others, enjoy crafting the strategy as well as executing. A background in technology and partnerships is helpful but not required.
- Reporting to the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will evaluate potential research and data partnerships for both feasibility and outcomes
- Identify and prioritize potential partners and represent Momentive externally in those discussions
- Develop partnership proposals tied directly to Momentive strategic priorities and those of potential strategic partners
- Lead efforts with Product, Finance, Sales and Marketing to implement business strategies, scale operations, and launch new partnerships
- Establish goals, report on partner metrics, and help launch new programs to grow partnership outcomes
- Develop scalable research and insights partnerships strategy and codify the strategy
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in economics, management, finance, or other business related fields
- 3-5 yrs of professional experience, preferred exposure in management consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- Data modeling, strategy, and presentation skills
- SaaS and Partnership experience preferred but not required
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.