Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Product Platform (Analytics) Team
A core strategy for the Momentive platform is to differentiate our product offerings based on Analytics and Insights driven by the platform to enable relevant use cases across our vertical solutions. The analytics engine in the platform would power some of our bleeding edge innovation in our portfolio through time series analysis, statistical analysis and other advanced ML driven techniques. We are looking for a lead product management professional to manage the platform analytics vision, strategy and execution.
What we're looking for
The Lead Product Manager for Data and Analytics will report to our Director of Product in the platform team, and play a vital role across our product organization, coordinating with our product line PMs across our business segments and cross-functional stakeholders in Machine Learning, Product, Engineering, Design, Growth, Customer Support, Sales and Product Marketing.
You will bring domain expertise in data analytics and visualization, and develop a deep sense of common capabilities for specialized applications built across our surveys, customer experience and market research businesses. You bring adequate technical skills to understand and guide strategy and execution decisions. This role has the opportunity to help our vertical solutions create value to end users and drive deep insights that fundamentally change customer’s business outcomes. The analytics and insights platform charter will be pivotal to the future growth of Momentive and its position in the market vs other leading competitors.
- Lead the Analytics & Insights platform charter company-wide, including establishing vision, strategy and 3 year roadmap
- Balance both internal departmental priorities from product line PMs, sales, customer success, vertical solutions and external priorities from customers to build and execute on a holistic roadmap
- Ability to sift through the technical details and surface a value proposition/benefit story to evangelize analytics capabilities directly to customers and indirectly through PMM and sales teams
- Work closely with our UX design and research teams to deeply understand our persona across various segments to drive common analytics capabilities that can be leveraged by our vertical product orgs
- 8+ years of experience in the data & analytics domain with a deep understanding of columnar data sets, data quality/cleansing/cataloging/enrichment, tabular operations and visualization
- 4+ years in enterprise platform product management roles with a focus on UI/UX for analytics/visualization products
- Prior success in SaaS organizations driving large web scale data-sets and hands-on experience with tools such as Tableau, Cognos and/or Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience with product experimentation, A/B testing, and driving data-driven roadmap decisions
- Experience building ML based analytics products is a huge plus
- Equally good at tactical/technical discussions at the 1000 feet level and strategy and priorities at the 50k feet level
- Experience working with global, cross functional teams to ensure the success of the defined strategy
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.