Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Team
We are a dynamic team of former investment bankers, consultants, and technology finance professionals that enjoy solving the challenges that come with rapid scaling. Our goal is to grow Momentive as fast, and as profitably, as possible. Our role is to drive and inform some of Momentive’s most important business and financial decisions.
What we're looking for
We are searching for someone to join our team as part of our GTM Strategic finance efforts for $1B+ revenue scale; a highly visible role that will have a hand in shaping the future of Momentive’s business.
The position offers a steep learning curve, a platform to influence significant decisions, exposure and accountability to Momentive’s senior leadership team, and the benefit of driving strategic projects. You'll be contributing to Momentive’s growth and tackling some of our most difficult problems, with a direct connection between your activities and the company's success.
- Embed with the business and provide strategic finance partnership to various senior leaders throughout the GTM organization.
- Drive, improve, and forecast some of Momentive’s most critical and visible business metrics: Annual Recurring Revenue (Bookings), Revenue, Deferred Revenue, RPO, etc.
- Own total Revenue, Deferred Revenue, and RPO forecasting across all channels and businesses, working closely with the GTM Strategic Finance, Accounting, and the business.
- Provide regular analysis and insights that influence our business strategy and operational plans.
- Deliver concise reporting and analysis of key metrics to business partners (e.g., CFO, CSO, CCO, etc.), ensuring key drivers, issues, and required actions are deeply understood.
- Partner with our corporate finance team to deliver analysis and reporting to our Board of Directors.
- Design and deliver strategic projects.
- You have 2-5 years of experience with time spent in investment banking, consulting, or finance and operations within a top technology company.
- Team environments are your jam; you practice confidence without attitude or ego.
- You are a poised communicator and are not hesitant to voice your point of view.
- You're an excel guru and know your way around SQL. You take pride in your analytical and financial modeling skills and enjoy applying them to tackle highly complex business problems.
- You have a reputation for navigating networks of systems and people to find the information you need – but you don't stop there: You tell the compelling story behind the data through relevant insights and conclusions.
- You're a structured thinker and have a strong command of "the details," but don't get lost in them.
- Executing projects end-to-end comes naturally to you.
- Prioritizing multiple work streams and various constituents comes as second nature.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.