Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Brand Team
Our team of emoji-loving, collaborative, strategic designers is growing! Our group is passionate about storytelling, finding data-driven creative solutions, and (of course) visual design. You'll be joining an enthusiastic brand marketing organization to work with our design team on the development of brand-focused creative assets, such as advertising, marketing collateral, email, landing pages, and more.
What we're looking for
We're looking for a spirited and dynamic Art Director, who can lay out a vision for a campaign just as easily being able to spot some funky kerning. You also stop at nothing to create elegant solutions based on your clearly defined concepts, and you know that building brands isn't just about big moments, but also in the consistency across all deliverables. You excel at managing projects across several launches with different timelines.
You'll lead brand design efforts for our portfolio of customer experience (CX) products, including GetFeedback, working with partners like Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Content Strategy and more. We're looking for someone who will sink their teeth into strategic initiatives and represent brand. We need your curiosity and imagination as well as your passion for great design backed up by the commitment to achieve the goals you set out.
Your role can be remote, reporting directly to the Creative Director, Brand Design. By joining this team, you will step into a crucial role, helping us build our strategy to improve and accelerate growth in our CX group.
- Lead, inspire, and mentor a small team of designers and help create a design culture that is passionate about the craft.
- Partner with the broader marketing teams to produce assets that guide and support marketing efforts, such as digital advertising, collateral, case studies, presentations, reports, email marketing, and landing pages.
- Build out performance-driven advertising campaigns, uplevel product launches, bring amazing brand experiences to life through the web, at events, and more.
- Create elegant experiences from concept to launch that address business, brand, and user requirements while taking existing data into account.
- Demonstrate your design and storytelling skills- backed up by a strong point of view and an ability to present your decisions with solid rationale.
- Help in quarterly planning and creative resource management.
- Give direction and feedback to vendors, agencies, and freelancers.
- An excellent portfolio of work showcasing your brand storytelling, B2B prowess, and craftsmanship
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in the creative field, demonstrating excellence in web, digital advertising, events, sales support, and campaigns
- 1+ years of experience managing teams
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Sketch/Figma, and GSuite (Google Slides/Sheets)
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.