Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Demand Generation Team
The Demand Generation Team owns lead, pipeline and revenue generation for SurveyMonkey Market Research Solutions. We design and implement account-based marketing strategies, always-on programs, and live/virtual events to create interest and increase engagement by clients and prospects within the CPG, Financial Services, and B2B Tech spaces.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to create integrated campaigns that support SurveyMonkey's demand generation efforts to fuel our Market Research solutions (MRX) within B2B Tech. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will lead our integrated marketing approach for B2B Tech and partner with Sales to achieve results. You will think about this vertical holistically, including creating vertical messaging, developing sales and marketing collateral, delivering qualified sales leads and pipeline, and building demand generation activities for both inbound and outbound channels.
- Conceptualize, design, and oversee the end-to-end strategy for B2B Tech, including campaign design from awareness to consideration to purchase to advocacy for both inbound and outbound programs.
- Lead multiple integrated campaigns at a given time, including account-based marketing, webinars, virtual and field events, and marketing nurture streams. Influence and contribute to paid, SEO, and content marketing efforts toward your goal.
- Know your funnel! Analyze the flow from MQL to SQL, SQL to Opportunity, Opportunity to Closed/Won to understand how you can improve your programs.
- Oversee your vertical marketing pipeline goal and budget for the B2B Tech vertical and forecast quarterly pipeline creation from the programs you are running, including expected return on investment and revenue.
- Know your buyer; understand buyers of our MRX solutions in B2B Tech, including their motivations and use cases, and use this knowledge in your strategies.
- Partner with Sales and BDRs to understand the overall goals for your vertical and pull the right levers (whether inbound or outbound) to achieve results.
- Partner with Product Marketing on product launches and major enhancements. You may help plan the marketing/promo activities for product launches.
- 6+ years in demand generation or integrated marketing
- 3+ years in market research or marketing enterprise-grade solutions to B2B Tech companies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or related field.
- Independent project management skills
- Experience switching quickly between strategy and execution
- Experience with analytics and data-driven marketing
- Experience with Marketing technology solutions such as HubSpot, Salesforce and Terminus (or equivalent)
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.