Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a leader who will oversee the product roadmap delivery of multiple businesses. You will lead a team of technical program managers responsible for the execution and success of multiple programs essential to SurveyMonkey's product strategy. You'll work with teams including Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, Strategy, Sales and Customer Support. You will report to our Senior Director, PMO.
- Lead a team of Technical Program Managers
- You will create a strategy for multiple teams in partnership with engineering, product management, design, marketing, sales and customer support
- Be an advisor and trusted partner to the Product, Engineering and Design Leaders to ensure the teams are operating efficiently, have high engagement and are delivering on goals and commitments
- You will lead by example and coach others to encourage challenging discussions and present to partners at all levels
- Monitor your team's program status and identify issues and risks while serving as an escalation point to resolve blockers
- You will assess operational processes to identify potential areas of conflict, and develop options to solve/improve; Lead on-going process improvements to improve execution and efficiency
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters transparency, autonomy, innovation, and learning
- 10+ years experience in SaaS product development, technical development or operations role with direct experience working with multiple scrum teams
- 5+ years experience leading a team of progra/project managers or operations team
- Project Management experience plus AGILE, SCRUM or KANBAN
- Strong leadership, organizational agility, and ability to influence senior level leaders across the company; while building trust and confidence of all partners
- Knowledge of software engineering standard methodologies for the full development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with software development lifecycle; with an ability to adjust using agile methodologies
- You can translate goals into supporting system requirements
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.