Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about International Growth
Based in Dublin, International Growth is focused on driving all areas of SurveyMonkey's business. We achieve this through rapid, data-driven, iteration and experimentation. You will help further shape the teams culture and grow it into a cohesive unit that continues to achieve outstanding result.
What we're looking for
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Software Engineer to join the International Growth Team. You will build and run A/B tests to help grow our business by improving our acquisition funnel and increasing paid conversions. You will provide technical expertise to aid important partners and help determine feasibility. You will report to the Engineering Manager based in Dublin.
- Top-to-bottom ownership of Growth projects, including creating technical specs, writing readable and extensible code, and reporting on post-test results and metrics
- Grow SurveyMonkey's business by optimizing funnels, virality loops, and user experiences
- Promote experimentation throughout our product and engineering organization
- Knowledge share across a team of engineers by providing hands-on code reviews, mentorship, and regular check-ins on project status
- Work with both co-located and remote engineers and other partners
- Have 5+ years of experience in full-stack web development
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language such as Python or Java
- Are comfortable with both Front-end and Back-end development
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Experience building and pushing high-traffic systems to production
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.