Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention, and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Enterprise Surveys team
SurveyMonkey is the only feedback management platform that's intuitive for survey respondents, integrated with the applications our customers use everyday, and provides speed to insights so customers across all industries can realize return on investment quickly. SurveyMonkey Enterprise represents the largest segment of our business. As a member of this sales team, you will go-to-market with compelling solutions that help customers to bring impact through data-driven insights.
What we're looking for
The Senior Account Executive understands customers' needs while creating value. Reporting to the Senior Director of Enterprise Sales, you will be focused on selling the SurveyMonkey Enterprise portfolio to new and existing clients. You will orchestrate the full sales cycle from discovery to close within your assigned territory. You are customer obsessed and have experience navigating and building relationships across the C-suite. You are motivated and able to create a large pipeline of business, and close in quarter sales cycles.
- Develop a strategic territory plan for a large portfolio of Enterprise accounts across all industries
- Implement sales strategies that create incremental growth
- Orchestrate and lead all activities throughout the sales cycle
- Promote our unique value proposition across several personas within an account
- Partner across the SurveyMonkey organization including with senior leadership
- Run the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- 7+ years of enterprise SaaS sales experience
- 5+ years working with large enterprise customers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Engaged senior leaders across the C-suite and all industries
- Operational excellence including opportunity management in CRM
- Skills to succeed within a dynamic environment
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.