Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze and act on feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, and integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , and unlock growth and innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Strategic PartnershipsTeam
We are one of the most unique organizations within SurveyMonkey. We work horizontally and vertically across the entire company to create impact. We've launched technology partner programs, had our work featured in the News Media (Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Fortune), helped secure major strategic investments, advised on corporate development, and opened up alternative revenue streams by tapping into our own homegrown innovation.
What we're looking for
You enjoy a challenge, collaborate well with others, enjoy crafting the strategy as well as executing. A background in technology and partnerships is helpful but not required.
- Reporting to the Head of Strategic Partnerships, you will evaluate potential research and data partnerships for both feasibility and outcomes
- Identify and prioritize potential partners and represent SurveyMonkey externally in those discussions
- Develop partnership proposals tied directly to SurveyMonkey strategic priorities and those of potential strategic partners
- Lead efforts with Product, Finance, Sales and Marketing to implement business strategies, scale operations, and launch new partnerships
- Establish goals, report on partner metrics, and help launch new programs to grow partnership outcomes
- Develop scalable research and insights partnerships strategy and codify the strategy
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in economics, management, finance, or other business related fields
- 3 or more years of work experience or MBA and 2+ years in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity
- Data modeling, strategy, and presentation skills
- SaaS and Partnership experience preferred but not required
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.