SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
As a key part of our Professional Services team, you play a leading role in providing innovative and methodologically rigorous expertise on customer and employee powered-data. You have expertise in all aspects of customer and employee research, and have demonstrated experience with surveys and data analysis. Throughout, you are focused on setting new standards and best practices to help customers create, analyze, and understand important customer data.
- Build relationships with customers to identify business goals and limitations with their current approach/solutions
- Evolve and shape customers’ survey strategy beyond their status-quo. Support this by bringing in strong and related proof-points from our customer success stories
- Creating and perfecting customer feedback programs for our largest clients
- Managing large-scale data projects
- Develop comprehensive solutions that transform the business and organizational culture of customers
- Run workshops to shape and refine our proposed solution with customer admins and users
- Design, scope, and estimate the software solution and professional services for prospects and customers
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Solutions Engineering and Customer Success to deliver on customer needs
- Utilize SurveyMonkey software knowledge to configure surveys and reports and participate in the implementation design, setup, and review processes
- Provide support to client meetings by leveraging in-depth SurveyMonkey system capabilities and develop a thorough understanding of product features that are relevant to each customer program
- Providing research and statistical expertise on customer surveys to our most important customers
Required skills and experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in relevant work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of prior professional services experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Strong customer facing and problem solving skills
- Proactive and customer-oriented
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to balance numerous projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Able to build a proof of concept application with the SurveyMonkey API
- Proven ability to work independently and manage a high volume of projects
- Deep understanding of statistics and capacity to summarize data in compelling ways
- Proven ability to translate quantitative results for consumer audience
Must be able to obtain and hold government security clearance at the Reliability level.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.