SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Product Marketing leader to join us in our mission to develop and execute a winning go-to-market strategy for our Core Surveys business. The ideal candidate will have deep experience marketing a portfolio of self-serve products as well as exposure to partnering with a sales team on marketing products through the sales cycle.
The Senior Director, Product Marketing will lead a team of talented product marketers and support cross functional teams across the organization. You will articulate the value and positioning of our business solutions to our customers, prospects, sales teams, analysts and other key internal and external stakeholders. You will be a powerful combination of player/coach who thrives in a fast paced, self-motivated, high-growth environment.
The right person in this role will influence product vision and direction and make a significant impact as we embark on our next chapter as a public company. This position reports to the VP of Product Marketing within the Marketing organization, and is a great opportunity for senior product marketing leaders looking to take the next step in their career.
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy to drive growth across the SurveyMonkey Surveys business which spans free individual usage through large enterprise accounts and covers both self-serve and sales assisted motions.
- Partner with product management, marketing, sales, customer success, and strategy teams to drive and support market leadership, market awareness, pipeline growth, conversions, multi-product campaigns, strategic planning initiatives and competitive analysis.
- Drive or support process improvements such as funnel conversion improvements, quarterly product planning, sales training and onboarding, etc.
- Manage and motivate a team of talented product marketers and work with them to drive key initiatives including pricing and packaging, messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, sales enablement, product launches and analyst engagements.
- Drive thought-leadership content including original market research using our products in partnership with our world-class survey research team.
- Identify key use-cases and buyer personas and develop associated sales enablement and customer-facing materials and collateral.
- Develop segmentation strategies for both the self-serve and sales-led channels.
- Celebrate our customers by contributing to case studies, stories, testimonials leveraging our products to listen and tell data-driven stories so the world knows that SurveyMonkey is for Business.
- Deliver persuasive presentations at internal leadership meetings, analyst briefings, industry events, webinars, and trade shows.
- 10+ years in internet technology and Enterprise SaaS Product Marketing
- Deep understanding of the self-serve or direct-to-consumer web channel
- Experience in a multi-product environment
- Proven project and program management skills
- Experienced people manager, preferably with second line management experience
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize high impact activities, inspire teams, and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Excellent written communications and strong presentation skills
- Comfortable working with C-level stakeholders
- Track record of successfully leading, influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.