We’re a fast-growing and ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, we’ve established a receptive, spirited, and dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department and whether it’s New York, Berlin, London, Sydney, Padova, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means becoming a part of SurveyMonkey family, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. It’s an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employees worldwide!
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey
Usabilla was acquired by SurveyMonkey in 2019 and is now an integral part of our Customer Experience portfolio. We believe digital interactions should be effortless. That’s why we’ve developed a product suite that helps our clients to test, measure, and improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints.
SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
The global Customer Operations team is a world-class operation. There are 17,000,000 active users of SurveyMonkey solutions and we provide round-the-clock, multi-lingual support and service to those that need our help. We partner to implement complex campaigns, take full advantage of the features of our products and solve technical challenges. We’re consultative in our approach aiming for the highest quality customer experiences. Our goal is to make our customers a success.
- Be the expert our customers need - This involves technical troubleshooting, product guidance and sharing our experience. Customers are coming to us because we are experts in our products and industry.
- Collaborate with our customers to help them achieve their goals - We don’t answer questions. We seek to understand what our customers want to achieve and partner with them to implement a successful solution.
- Help build a better product - We continuously collaborate cross-functionally with our product and engineering teams to identify UX improvement, suggest features, share customer experiences and eliminate bugs.
- Make our business a success - Working with our customers every day, we often identify opportunities to collaborate with our business partners. Whether that’s a sales opportunity or partnering with our account management team to improve a customer’s product engagement or save an at-risk account.
- Improve our team operations - Although we’re always happy to help, customers would prefer not to have to contact support. Through our interactions we’ll identify opportunities to both allow customers to help themselves as well as mitigate unnecessary contacts to our team. We’ll develop content and deploy to our help-center.
- Highlight ways we can work smarter - No one will know your role better than you. Work with the leadership team to enhance team operations, improve productivity and share your ideas and solutions across the team.
- Grow your career - Our team knows our customers and our products better than anyone in the company. It’s a fantastic foundation to any career at SurveyMonkey. Work with your manager to develop a growth plan, build skills and experiences and get exposure to world-class talent and mentors in your future role.
- Genuine care - For you, the customer comes first every time. You love to help.
- Problem Solver - You’re resourceful, creative and a natural problem solver. You get a thrill from finding solutions to the most complex challenges.
- Great Communicator - Strong oral and written communication skills. Comfortable engaging customers over phone, email, chat or social media.
- Languages - Fluency in spoken AND written English with a second European language preferred.
- Adaptable - You’re a fast learner and can absorb new information, quickly mastering new products and features.
- Flexible - Can adjust your schedule from time to time to help achieve our team goals.
Please note below: As writing and communication skills are imperative to the customer experience you may be required to complete a writing exercise as part of the interview process. We will respect any reasonable request for accommodation associated with this exercise.
Nice to haves
- A technical qualification
- Previous customer service experience
At Usabilla by SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
Usabilla by SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.