SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
About The Position
As the Solutions Consulting Manager, you will be responsible for building and managing the professional services team of Solution Architects to serve prospective clients and customers through technical solutions. You will work with our customers to understand their technical pain points and architect, deploy and test solutions that meet their technical and business objectives. In addition to partnering with sales in pre-sale environment positioning services, you will also work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams at SurveyMonkey and be the voice of the customers to our internal stakeholders.
- Build, hire and manage a team of professional services architects
- Architect and deploy solutions for our customers to meet their technical needs and maintain a customer-facing tool kit
- Partner with customer’s engineering team to build and code solutions that bridge product or customer needs
- Create, position and drive monetization of SurveyMonkey technical professional services offerings
- Provide functional and technical expertise through the buying process including knowledge of the SurveyMonkey core platform, additional solutions, and integrations
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of SurveyMonkey
- Communicate effectively w/ engineers & stakeholders. Describe problems succinctly to enable issue management
- Be a SurveyMonkey product and technical expert
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Relevant Professional Experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment
- Demonstrated success in leading and managing people in a team-based environment
- Experience integrating a variety of commercial applications with public APIs
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Experience with a broad spectrum of technologies
- Strong creative customer-facing and problem-solving skills
- Able to build a proof of concept application and develop custom code with the SurveyMonkey API
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, Pension benefits, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.