SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Sales Operations Team
The Sales Operations team is a diverse team that leads and supports a variety of highly impactful areas within the Sales Organization. (Sales Enablement, Systems & Analytics, Revenue Operation, and Strategy & Execution) This team empowers all functions of the global sales organization from inside sales, field sales, and customer success teams.
The Sales Revenue Operation Analyst is a critical position that will support the team responsible for the Quote to Order process within the Enterprise Sales Organization. In this highly visible role in the Sales Operations team, you will translate the company's go-to-market strategies into an efficient sales order process and ensure scaleable revenue booking procedures.
This position will be close to cross-functional partners with Finance, Business Systems, and Legal.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the SaaS industry and will be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of a sales order process, as well as strong system skills.
- Review Sales quotes and agreements to set up Sales Orders properly, consistent with company policies.
- An ability to understand the impact of the overall construct of software licenses and service deals may have on bookings and revenue recognition
- Resolve and track issues/inquiries of quotes and orders as they arise and address root cause problems.
- Able to communicate roadblocks and order challenges and consult strategically to management.
- Ability to engage cross-functional teams as applicable to drive to resolution
- 4+ year sales order process and operations
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Knowledge working with Salesforce
- Strong ability to build productive cross-functional relationships, drive change, and interact directly with senior management
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.