SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Director, Sales Strategy & Execution
The Sales Strategy & Execution leaders is an essential business partner of our Sales VP and who will lead all internal sales strategy and operational activities. This individual will lead a team responsible for driving global field level awareness, functional execution and a foundation of operational excellence, with the ultimate goal of increasing our sales leaders time in the field to support revenue growth and field development.
- Provide thought leadership to Sales VP on improvements to overall sales execution to achieve quarterly bookings goals
- Develop the Sales Strategy & Execution team to drive standard methodology execution across problem-solving & structuring, analytics, communications, and revenue operations.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence sales managers and reps of new processes, tools, assets and support resources
- Support deployment and reinforcement of global initiatives, processes, and events
- Lead global sales change management and behavioral change activities
- Drive analysis focused on forecasting, sales performance and trends
- Proactively provide insights on ways to improve efficiencies and sales effectiveness
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Finance, driving requests to support the global sales organization
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.