SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
We’re looking for a Software Engineering Manager to lead the Audience Demand team, an engineering team dedicated to building out the customer experience for our Audience product. The team develops and maintains the tools our customers use to create, launch, and manage Audience projects. We need someone who can mentor and grow the team, while also providing technical contributions and leadership.
- 1-2 years experience leading an engineering team
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Deep technical knowledge in modern front-end development (Ideally working within React)
- Proven record of designing and delivering large, high-scale web applications
- Proven experience working closely with Product Manager and development team to prioritize, spec out, and deliver new products and features
- Strong coaching and mentorship skills
- Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for off-hours work
- Experience with React and preferably GraphQL
- Experience with Node.js web application development
- Experience with Python web frameworks, like Pylons/Pyramid or Django; or for other languages, like Ruby on Rails
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.