SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Do the words "survey science" make you giddy? Are you champing at the bit to help millions of people write and execute great surveys? Did you notice the double-barreled question we just asked? When it comes to writing the best questionnaires and helping our users optimize how they run and analyze surveys, we put our money where our mouth is! If you’re hip to methodologically, sound survey practices, and analysis, we want to meet you.
As a key part of our Research & Data Insights team, you play a leading role in providing innovative and methodologically rigorous research expertise across the company. You have expertise in all aspects of survey research, particularly questionnaire design and survey data analysis. You have demonstrated experience with surveys, data analysis, and have outstanding written and oral communication skills. Throughout, you are focused on setting new standards and best practices to help tens of millions of customers create, analyze and understand important data.
- Providing survey research and statistical expertise for use in sales and marketing
- Collaborating with sales and marketing to disseminate best practices to customers
- Conducting research through to provide timely insights to customers
- Developing new training programs for employees and customers
- Managing large-scale data projects
- Participating in the research community through conference presentations and articles
- BA/BS; MA/MS degree preferred
- 2+ years relevant experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to translate numbers into data summaries that are tailored for a variety of audiences, including researchers, non-researchers, and senior staff
- Ability to balance numerous projects simultaneously, and to set and meet deadlines
- Successful in a fast-paced environment, able to independently create project schedules and monitor progress based on overall project goals
- Experience with statistical packages and data management tools
- Understanding of statistics and capacity to summarize data in compelling ways
- Proven ability to translate quantitative results for consumer audience
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of survey research
- Patient, team player with great attention to detail
- Proactive and customer-oriented
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.