SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 335,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
As a member of this high-performance team, you will provide world-class service to our diverse customer base, resolving customer issues, primarily through email support. You will address and resolve customer technical difficulties and product usage inquiries, and provide consultative support and recommendations to help our customers be successful in their current and future survey endeavors.
- Collaborate with customers by email and phone to make every user successful. This involves troubleshooting, making recommending or explaining products and services that are best suited to the customer's needs.
- Successfully resolve complex customer e-mails through the use of multiple customer support tools and personal product knowledge.
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction by providing quality issue resolution within the established response times and adapt to needs of queue & service levels.
- Address and escalate technical concerns; recreate site and tool issues as necessary.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify, specify, develop, and deploy operational changes to improve the customer experience.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of our products and services.
- Help identify and develop opportunities to expand self-help in the application.
- Work on projects to enhance team operations and improve productivity.
- Must be 100% fluent in English and German
- World-class customer service focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably for an Internet or e-commerce company
- Flexibility with occasional weekend work
Please note below: As writing and communication skills are imperative to the customer experience you will be required to complete a writing exercise and a language assessment as part of the interview process. We will respect any reasonable request for accommodation associated with this exercise.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, pension benefits and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.