SurveyMonkey (NASDAQ: SVMK) is a leading global survey software company on a mission to power the curious. The company’s People Powered Data platform empowers over 17 million active users to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. SurveyMonkey’s products, enterprise solutions and integrations enable 350,000+ organizations to solve daily challenges, from delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention. With SurveyMonkey, organizations around the world can transform feedback into business intelligence that drives growth and innovation.
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture, we are building a workplace for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awardsand received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parentaland bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals. SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Over the past two years we’ve become a public company and expanded our platform with enterprise-grade features in privacy, security and compliance, putting SurveyMonkey on the path to rapidly expand our presence within the Fortune 500. We have ambitious goals to grow our international footprint as well, and every member of our troop plays a critical role in driving this growth and transformation. It’s an incredible time to join the company and be a part of our next chapter!
Does __surveymonkey__ speak to you? Then you’re probably just who we need to help us build interesting, scalable solutions (and create maintainable systems that stand the test of time). See your code go live right away — and have an impact today, tomorrow, and for years to come. More importantly, we’re a friendly bunch looking for a teammate, to learn and grow with. If you're looking to own an integral part of our system, let's chat!
As part of our automation team in this hands-on role, you will help lead QA efforts to plan, schedule, automate to test multi-tier applications in a rapid development environment. Explore new technology and trends in QA practices and develop new testing frameworks. Then, present these new awesome ideas to all stakeholders.
Additionally, mentor and help the SDET team to build awesome tools that empower and scale the abilities of the Quality Assurance team!
- Develop comprehensive test plans for new features and functions in the SurveyMonkey platform as they are planned and released
- Work through and execute manual and automated test runs according to the test plan prior to each release
- Author automation tests for SurveyMonkey web applications and services
- Advance our efforts with continuous integration & automated regression testing
- Admin and maintain QA testing infrastructure on both Mac and Ubuntu-based testing servers
- Work with offshore teams and be the main point of contact for both local and remote teams
- Build automation tools to assist SM Engineering
- Help troubleshoot production issues
- Help manage software deployments
Also in this role you will help examine, validate, and test large scale software development projects and build intelligent systems across a variety of customer use cases.
- 5+ years of hands-on software automation testing
- Help manage testing infrastructure
- Experience leading web / backend application testing from design to release
- Good understanding of the technologies at the core of our SDET tools: Java or Python, Jenkins, Selenium or TestCafe
- Working knowledge of MySQL, Linux
- Distributed testing experience in a high availability CI / CD environment
- Familiarity with Docker, Ansible, TeamCity
- Familiarity with pricing or billing applications
- Experience in Setup/maintaining Appium / Selenium Grid
- Some experience with mobile test automation
- Experience with BrowserStack; GraphQL
- Experience writing Splunk queries
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.