SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, and we’re looking to transform the way people make decisions. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experiences on the planet, period. We believe everyone deserves easy access to the information and insights they need to make great decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 17 years, we refuse to grow up. We stay curious. We believe in good ol’ roll-up-your-sleeves scrappiness. Everyone plays an impactful role, because we’re here to make a difference. And when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 99% of the Fortune 500, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. We collect over 3 million survey responses daily from people in all countries around the world.
About the Team
Help us build. Help us be. Whether you're recruiting top talent or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you're an excellent communicator with a knack for cultivating relationships both within and outside the company. You’ll also play a key role in shaping and nurturing our strong company culture. If you're ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding people who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, ingenuity and a passion for what they do at SurveyMonkey. You're responsible for sourcing candidates, guiding them through our hiring process and championing SurveyMonkey. You are creative and driven, have excellent communication skills and are adept at developing relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You are proactive at developing recruiting strategies, innovative at finding and engaging targeted talent and skilled at negotiating. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate; you lead the entire candidate process. By using your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Run a full-cycle recruiting process from entry level to executive level positions with a focus on Sales roles. This may include (but not limited to) hiring Account Executives, Sales leadership, and Solutions Engineers primarily for the San Francisco office.
- Partner closely with the Sales client group to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Collaborate with client teams and HR business partners to craft hiring strategies for multiple positions
- Influence and consult with hiring teams on recruiting initiatives including interview best practices and hiring decision making
- Drive the offer process including extending offers, generating offer letters, and developing unique ways to close top talent
- Ensure a high-touch candidate experience from beginning to end, finding new ways to engage candidates and provide them with a world-class recruiting experience.
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment (preferably in a SaaS company)
- You are patient, communicative teammate that is detail oriented and has extraordinary interpersonal skills
- You have experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.