Founded in 1999, SurveyMonkey changed the way people gather feedback by making it easy for anyone to create their own online surveys. Today, SurveyMonkey’s mission is to power curious individuals and organizations to measure, benchmark and act on the opinions that drive success. Our People Powered Data platform enables conversations at scale to deliver impactful customer, employee and market insights. The company’s 700+ employees are dedicated to fueling the curiosity of over 16 million active users globally. For more information about SurveyMonkey, please visit surveymonkey.com.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager to drive the growth of SurveyMonkey’s self-service survey platform to help individuals and organizations around the world make smarter decisions.
You have an understanding of all aspects of product marketing and marketing channels and have an uncanny ability to tell the world the story of our product. Your core responsibilities include driving growth of our self-service survey platform by developing and executing go-to-market strategies. You will also be optimizing our customer’s experience, and A/B testing messaging. You should have experience in growth-focused product marketing for self-service subscription services, plus an exceptional track record of developing and launching products through close collaboration with online marketing, email marketing, marketing communications, product, product design, customer operations and strategy.
- Grow the usage of our self-service survey platform by individuals and organizations around the world
- Develop marketing optimization strategies with a goal of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates, increasing engagement and growing revenue
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing
- Partner with the content team in the creation of product content (e.g. website copy, blog posts, product videos, customer case studies, etc.)
- 4+ years in internet technology and SaaS Product Marketing
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent project management skills: ability to prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Deep knowledge of marketing at different points of the product life-cycle: new products, iterative releases of existing products, and large/mature products
- Strong understanding of the different marketing channels in digital marketing
- Demonstrated product marketing expertise in the web technology sector and the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational (tactical) levels
- International experience is a plus
- Understanding of brand development including voice and visual branding is a plus
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.