Founded in 1999 and based in San Mateo, California, SurveyMonkey is the world’s leading platform for turning people’s voices and opinions into actionable data — People Powered Data. Whether it’s with customers, employees, or a target market, SurveyMonkey helps curious individuals and companies — including 99% of the Fortune 500 — have conversations at scale with the people who matter most. It’s People Powered Data that allows them to understand not only “what” is happening, but “why.” SurveyMonkey’s 700+ employees throughout North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are dedicated to powering the curious.
SurveyMonkey is looking for a dynamic, polished and experienced Executive Assistant to provide professional and personal support to our Product Leadership team. This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer, and requires extensive experience in executive support at the most senior levels, polished communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with constantly evolving priorities. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, including oversight of top level metrics & financials, and meeting coordination & management, while maintaining a positive attitude and collected head. Most importantly, this person must be the kind of welcoming, optimistic and solutions-oriented team-player that both internal and external stakeholders love to work with.
- Concurrently manage multiple calendars, travel schedules, and internal & external communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning and interviews, with the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Coordinate meetings, documenting outcomes and and ensuring follow-up on action items.
- Track established, top-level metrics (financial and usage-related) across product areas to ensure leadership awareness around significant variations and trends.
- Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Balance the development of a professional and polished office representing the executive and SurveyMonkey both internally & externally while also creating an internal experience that is approachable and friendly.
- Cross functional collaboration with the internal EA team and senior leadership, helping coordinating meeting preparations, logistics and changing plans.
- General administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials) and special projects with constantly moving priorities.
- 3 -5 years of EA experience supporting senior-level executives, preferably within a high-growth technology company
- Past experience supporting a C-level executive is strongly preferred
- Familiarity tracking budgets and basic P&L statements
- You have exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities.
- Ability to work well with all parties in the executive office.
- You are a team player with a can do attitude.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft & Google suite of programs and the ability to handle complex and extensive scheduling is a must.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays and parental leave, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.