Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
In a world where consumers increasingly value self-expression and individuality, the market for hard-to-find fashion, collectibles, and electronics has never been hotter. Our global platform offers unique access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. With key leadership and an inspiring vision in place, we believe we’re poised for significant growth: into new product verticals, new audiences, and new geographies. To get there we’re looking for flexible, all-in teammates who are excited by ownership and the opportunity to take on emerging challenges. If you’re a doer who’s ready to solve tough problems with plenty of laughs along the way, we’d love to hear from you. We welcome, embrace, and respect all dimensions of diversity. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members are valued, supported, and respected—and no, you don’t need to know a thing about sneakers or fashion.
About the role
The Team Lead, Operations (Authentication / Quality Assurance) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations for the Authentication and Quality teams. A key responsibility will be to ensure staffing is aligned for the near term and future business to support the labor requirements delivering quality assurance and on-time shipments. S/he will work interactively with the business teams as they develop short and long-term growth strategies.
What you'll do
- Supervise the Authentication and Quality team members for the overall operations of these areas
- Lead improvement activities for authentication and quality and will also support continuous improvement
- Prepare standardised work procedures and facilitate effective communication of procedures to affected areas
- Develop training documents (SOP’s) and facilitate training
- Providing Quality Metrics for team members at all locations
- Communicating metrics to leaders and holding individuals accountable
- Establish team member staffing to meet the daily business demands, quality and productivity targets.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfilment and shipment of all customer orders
- Develop a certification plan for the authentication team to maximize the number of items qualified for processing
- Analyze production metrics and recommend process and system improvements to increase quality and lower cost
- Supervise and train the Authentication Team to optimize quality, productivity, and costs
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Create, maintain and foster a safe and team-based work environment
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
- Extensive experience in quality control, inventory management, or a related field
- Proven leadership experience - track record of having managed and led teams previously
- Flexibility to work AM & PM shifts & weekends
- Lean/Six Sigma/ continuous improvement experience a plus
Location: Onsite Alexander Meißner Straße
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.