Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role
Interested in growing your career on the cutting edge of culture, working for the company selling the hottest brands and products around the world? You will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our operations globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX, may be the place for you!
The Verification Expert inspects footwear, streetwear, and collectibles (including but not limited to textiles, electronics, energy categories) to ensure the products meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. You’ll work closely with our operations and customer service teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Inspect and process footwear, streetwear, and collectibles (including but not limited to textiles, electronics, energy categories) adhering to strict standards of condition and verification
- Proactively work with site leadership and other team members to identify process improvements.
- Support operations team in inbound and outbound functions as directed and per business needs
- Contribute to the cleanliness standards and processes of the site
- Contribute to and maintain site safety standard
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to have skills
- 0-3 years of experience in assessing value and risk of footwear, streetwear, and collectibles (including but not limited to textiles, electronics, energy categories)
- Fashion retail background
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Hours: Full time position - 40 hours per week
StockX is proud to be a Detroit-based technology leader focused on the large and growing online market for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles, trading cards, and more. StockX's powerful platform connects buyers and sellers of high-demand consumer goods from around the world using dynamic pricing mechanics. This approach affords access and market visibility powered by real-time data that empowers buyers and sellers to determine and transact based on market value. The StockX platform features hundreds of brands across verticals including Jordan Brand, adidas, Nike, Supreme, BAPE, Off-White, Louis Vuitton, Gucci; collectibles from artists including KAWS and Takashi Murakami; and electronics from industry-leading manufacturers Sony, Microsoft, Nvidia, and Apple. Launched in 2016, StockX employs more than 1,000 people across offices and verification centers around the world.