Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the Team:
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the Role
The Retail Market Associate is a customer facing role that creates the brand experience for the customer and facilitates accurate transactions. The role will often be the first in person interaction a StockX user has, additionally they are the ones explaining StockX to new potential users. The team member must be able to maintain a passionate level of engaged conversation with all people they interact with. In addition they will help in other areas of retail operation when needed.
What you’ll do
- Greet customers as they enter store and help orient them to the space.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm when explaining how StockX works to new or first time users.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and attention to all customers.
- Facilitate accurate transactions when intaking product from a customer or when processing a sale.
- Consistently have a team mentality
- Maintain cleanliness and visual standards of store
- Support other areas of the store including but not limited to operations and visuals
- Minimum of 2 years of retail experience or customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment/interacting with many different types of people
- Thorough knowledge of channels that StockX is involved in
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.