Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the Role
The Authenticator inspects items to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.
Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on it value proposition of delivering authentic items to customer.
What you'll do
- Inspect and process items adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing boxes, opening boxes when needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in retail, customer service, operations, or a similar environment
- Proven experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers, apparel, etc.
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment
Location: Acton, London
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.