Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Customer Service Team Captain serves as the point person and provides shift support for questions coming from customer service specialists. Their other primary function is providing coaching to front-line agents. You will still be productive customer interaction, but also be responsible for surfacing CS issues cross-departmentally and drive them to resolution. This role will be a good experience for those interested in potentially becoming a team lead.
What you'll do
- Provide team members with correct direction and guidance with questions
- Maintain presence in assigned bucket answering user inquires
- Monitor daily bucket numbers, keeping team members focused to meet daily goals
- Take appropriate action to identify current trending issues and follow through with CS Manager to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Monitor CS slack, roam the floor to effectively answer open questions
- Deliver daily coaching to agents (internal and external) based on CSAT and quality audits
- Improve processes within CS and across the company
- Advanced Customer Service knowledge
- Confident and proven correct decision making
- Proven Leadership: you are someone who constantly is willing to help others, share what you know and embody Transparency. While not managing people, others will look to you for guidance and support.
- Flexibility with schedule, including nights and weekends as needed
- Ability to professionally communicate across departments and with vendors
- Effective time management skills, and can prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to work independently, react quickly, and solve problems, utilizing available resources
- Show composure during stressful situations
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.