Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As the Senior Manager, CS Service Excellence, you will lead key strategic projects across Customer Service, working cross-functionally to develop and implement solutions, drive performance, and monitor the effectiveness of strategic initiatives focused on continuous improvement and the High Value customer segments of the business.
What you'll do
- Drive the strategy to differentiate and prioritize the servicing experience based on customer value
- Develop great relationships and partnerships with product and engineering to develop agreed upon plans and aggressively implement new technology and change
- Develop the strategy to drive reducing contacts, improving teammate efficiencies, and lowering cost while improving CSAT and FCR
- Partner with Sr Manager Customer Platform Design, Sr Manager, CS Continuous Improvement,Sr Product Manager, Automation, among others to identify and execute on changes in the business
- Help to create a culture of continuous process improvement and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to delivering outstanding customer service
- Plan, execute and deliver customer service projects successfully through managing scope, timelines, budgets, and communications and other necessary activities
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications in regards to project benefits, ROI, delivery, and budget
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders including project sponsors, 3rd party vendors, etc.
- An important part of the Global Customer Service team, collaborating with the CS team, product, engineering, and global colleagues in NA, EU, and Asia to deliver better together
- Use project management best practices to develop project plans, deliverables, resource requirements, risk management, change management, and data analysis
- Develop best practices and resources for organization-wide project execution
- Facilitate weekly/monthly project status meeting to communicate project status, deliverables and milestones
- Manage user acceptance testing sessions and report results to educate stakeholders when making go-live decisions
- Develop and maintain project workbooks to catalog pertinent information related to the project
- Develop excellent communications capabilities, business acumen, and resource management
- Prioritize and communicate CS projects based on urgency, impact, and resources
- Identify new project opportunities for future improvements
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- Contact center channel development (Help Center, Chat, Telephony, Social, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of current contact deflection and self service strategies and technologies
- Proven history of driving reduced contacts, improved teammate efficiencies, and lower cost while improving CSAT and FCR
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPIs, SLAs
- Influential relationship skills at all levels. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Proven ability to develop and move projects forward independently and autonomously
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- PMP certification a plus
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.