Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a Benefits Administrator to join our global People Experience team. In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of non-US StockX employee benefit programs, including healthcare, retirement, wellness, disability, time off, and ancillary benefit offerings.
What you'll do
- Maintain enrolment data for all non-US benefit programs
- Ensure team members are enrolled in respective benefit programs in each country
- Process enrolment changes as needed
- Maintain documentation (plan summaries, insurance policies, team member communications, etc.) for all non-US benefit programs
- Provide team member data to vendors as needed to maintain benefits eligibility records
- Audit and process vendor invoices related to global benefit plans
- Provide information to global payroll regarding team member benefit deductions
- Audit data to ensure deductions are being properly taken
- Minimum of 2 years of benefits administration experience working with non-US benefits
- High proficiency in Excel and other data management and analysis tools
- High attention to detail
- Prior experience in a startup environment or other high-growth environment
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.