Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the Marketing team
The Marketing Team at StockX empowers our customers to participate in the current culture marketplace by providing concise and captivating data and storytelling about the products, people, and communities that make StockX possible. Furthermore, we drive activation, engagement, and retention through a variety of growth and performance tactics from a global + local point of view.
Our collaborative team of marketing and culture professionals provides insight for our customers to engage with the full range of product categories, from their first experience to establishing long-term brand loyalty. From global and regional campaigns, segmented and data-driven customer retention, strategic planning, performance marketing, innovative community and brand partnerships, relevant editorial features and series, and outstanding design, we understand what matters most to our customers: authenticity. When you join the Marketing Team, you will work on the frontline of customer experience ensuring that our customers stay up to date and are ready to Access the Now. Interested in joining the team? Learn more about the world of StockX through our Magazine, IG, and live marketplace.
About the Role
Data and data-driven insights are at the core of the Growth team at StockX. We are looking for an Associate Growth Manager to come in and put those insights into action via rigorous hypothesis testing and experimentation.
As an Associate Growth Manager, you will use data; past learnings; and qualitative insights to construct hypotheses on improving the user experience. You will also work with cross-functional teams to bring these experiments to life. This is a high-impact role where you have the opportunity to own projects from conception to production.
What you'll do
- Dive deep into the data to form high-conviction hypotheses for testing
- Digest and synthesize historical learnings and findings from cross-functional teams to further solidify the testing roadmap
- Drive experiment design and execution
- Own experiment results and share learnings to improve future experiment ideation sessions
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Data, and Engineering teams on tooling and production processes
- Minimum of 2 years experience in growth, marketing, data analytics, product management, or related field
- A deep love and understanding of technology, either from a technical degree (computer science or otherwise) or from personal interest
- Ability to manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in a resourceful, organized, and structured way
- Detail orientated with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests
- Experience with data extraction using SQL
- Proficient in using analytics tools to drive business insights (i.e. advanced Excel)
- Experience with designing and executing A/B tests
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.