Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The team lead will manage and build relationships with a team of 12-20 front-line agents to deliver a great customer experience. You’ll work with and coach your team to achieve CS team goals and hit key performance metrics. You will also occasionally lead CS initiatives around things such as process improvement, focus groups, special projects, etc.
What you will do
- Day-to-day management of a team including monitoring employee time cards, performance, PTO, etc.
- Coaching and providing feedback to your team in a thoughtful and consistent manner.
- Working with the CS Quality Assurance team to identify gaps in knowledge and performance, and implementing up-training and coaching to fill those gaps.
- Motivating and monitoring your team to achieve results and hit key performance metrics.
- Supervising team members as they work, and stepping in where needed to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Identifying gaps in processes and working with the appropriate team to remedy them.
- Leading front-line team members as well developing a Team Captain.
- Monitoring CSAT scores for each team member and providing recognition and feedback based on customer reviews.
- Being knowledgeable on and accountable for your team’s overall performance.
- Building relationships with your team members and implementing recognition initiatives.
- Maintain an excellent level of partnership by having a positive attitude, being encouraging in words and actions, embodying the core values of StockX.
- Administer disciplinary actions according to HR policies. Notify senior management and Human Resources of any issues of concern.
- Minimum of 2 year experience managing others
- Minimum of 5 years of Customer Service/call center experience
- Confident in making independent decisions and owning the outcomes
- Proven Analytical skills to resolve problems requiring a professional level of business knowledge.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to recognize current trends within the industry and suggest ways to improve the overall consumer experience
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours including weekends, Holidays, or crunch times as needed, to meet the needs of the business
Location: London / Remote Mix
Working Hours: Variety of shifts between 7am-11 pm, 7 days a week - scheduled in advance.
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.