Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Operations Manager is a key member of the leadership team responsible for overseeing all aspects of the operation including; order fulfillment, labor management, quality assurance, inventory accuracy, and materials procurement. The Operations Manager will work cross-functionally with the business teams as they develop short and long-term growth strategies.
What you'll do
- Establish team member responsibilities to meet the daily business demands and productivity targets.
- Leading and developing a team.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders.
- Supervise and train the operations team to optimize quality and productivity for a high growth environment.
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Mentor, train, and develop teammates for career progression, performance improvement, and recognition purposes.
- Manage raw materials procurement and inventory levels.
- Support digital asset management for the online product catalog.
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures.
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics.
- Maintain accurate inventory through proper inventory management and cycle count procedures.
- Establish and manage an operations budget.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in a warehouse operation, manufacturing, production, or distribution environment
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- The ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience with effectively delegating and managing time
- Demonstrated experience with setting and communicating clear expectations and measuring performance results
- Lean / Six Sigma certifications a plus
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.