Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Analyst to join our growing Treasury team. The selected candidate will support global treasury operations and assist with building out a best-in-class Treasury function. In this role, you will work cross-functionally and collaborate with key stakeholders (FP&A, Tax, Payments, Business Development, Legal, and Product) to support existing and new business initiatives with opportunity to implement process improvements across the complete spectrum of Treasury.
What you'll do
- Own the daily funding and cash positioning process for Group, including:
- Collaborate with Finance and Supply Chain on latest forecast and assumptions
- Monitor and report global cash balances
- Prepare global funding and cash position file
- Execute wire transfers and foreign exchange trade settlements
- Provide daily operational support for domestic and international cash management, including:
- Coordinate and consolidate the 13-week global cash flow forecast of subsidiaries
- Assist with the opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts
- Create and manage wire templates and foreign exchange standing settlement instructions across various
- Support global Accounts Payable payment processing
- Lead FBAR reporting for Group
- Assess and minimize bank fees
- Assist with development and execution of Intercompany funding and settlement process
- Liaise with Accounting and external auditors to develop and maintain SOX specific controls for Treasury activities
- Lead ad hoc/strategic projects as needed
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a multinational corporate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related subject a plus
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus
- Advanced skills in Excel with strong attention to detail
- Experience in a Public Company and SOX compliance
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.