Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Team Lead, Operations (Authentication / QA) is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the Authentication and Quality teams. A key responsibility will be to ensure staffing is aligned for the near term and future business to support the labor requirements delivering quality assurance and on time shipments. S/he will work interactively with the business teams as they develop short and long term growth strategies.
What you'll be doing
- Supervise the Authentication and Quality team members for the overall operations of these areas
- Lead improvement activities for authentication and quality and will also support continuous improvement
- Prepare standardised work procedures and facilitate effective communication of procedures to affected areas
- Develop training documents (SOP’s) and facilitate training
- Providing Quality Metrics for team members at all locations
- Communicating metrics to leaders and holding individuals accountable
- Establish team member staffing to meet the daily business demands, quality and productivity targets.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders
- Develop a certification plan for the authentication team to maximize the number of items qualified for processing
- Analyze production metrics and recommend process and system improvements to increase
- quality and lower cost
- Supervise and train the Authentication Team to optimize quality, productivity, and costs
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Create, maintain and foster a safe and team-based work environment
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
- Experience in an operations environment handling operations, quality control, inventory management, or related field
- Experience having managed/led teams; know-how when it comes to coaching, motivating and developing team members
- Continuous improvement knowledge and experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Strong analytical and problem- solving skills a must
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Frequently making decisions with general approval from leader
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. StockX reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.