Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
Technology @ StockX
Our Technology Team is on a mission to build the next generation e-commerce platform for the next generation customer. We build world-class, innovative experiences and products that give our users access to the world’s most-coveted products and unlock economic opportunity by turning reselling into a business for anyone. Our team uses cutting edge technologies that handle massive scale globally. We’re an internet-native, cloud-native company from day 1 - you won’t find legacy technology here. If you’re a curious leader who loves solving problems, wearing multiple hats, and learning new things, join us!
About the role
The Workday Security Engineer is responsible for overall security architecture and governance across the Workday platform. Maintaining security across data, processes, and reporting is one of our most important HR transformation program aspects. This role is responsible for crafting an efficient security strategy for StockX that is compliant, clear, and yet agile for our business, ensuring the right people have access to the right area of the system. The Engineer will partner with other Workday administrators on security configuration across all domains, including Core HCM, Compensation, Talent, Payroll, Time, Absence, Benefits, Integrations, Finance, and Reporting. This role will partner closely with HR, Finance, Global Technology, and Legal and external consulting partners. This Professional role has a high level of autonomy and will need to drive multiple projects independently
What you'll do
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of platforms and solutions that leverage Cloud environments.
- Manage the system configuration, data audits, and corrections, and introduction of new functionality of the Workday system.
- Design, develop, test, and implement application changes.
- Implement changes to the Workday security model based on requirements and user requests while adhering to the principle of least privilege.
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration.
- Develop and support integrations between Workday and other core business systems.
- Analyze, evaluate, and propose system changes to business sponsors and application end users.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotations as needed.
- Testing - Create and execute test plans and partner with other Workday administrators to ensure thorough testing of all impacted domains.
- SOX control -Partner with IT Security to design and write up SOX risk assessments. Perform the assessments at the accepted interval
- Strong working knowledge of WorkDay’s system administration (tenant management, version releases, regression testing)
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Workday Security Administrator and/or Architect
- Minimum of 5 years of related Workday integration work experience and knowledge
- minimum of 5 years of experience implementing a combination of Payroll/Absence/Time Tracking (PATT) solutions
- 5+ years of working development experience with Web Services and API’s (WSDL, SOAP, REST, and WS standards)
- Experience implementing and supporting HR data security plans
- Experience with development using Workday Studio
- Self-motivated with a focus on customer service and time management
- Expert knowledge of Workday integrations technologies, including Cloud Connect, EIB, and Workday Studio
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.