Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
In this role the HR Manager will support our Tech Centre of Excellence in Bangalore. This person will be responsible for partnering with the tech team on all activities from employee relations, performance management, change management, interviewing, and organization support. In this role, the HR Manager will have skills of influence and diplomacy and will be, proactive, courageous and inspiring.
What you will do
- Manage all Employee Relations aspects
- Work with site leaders on any change management
- Assist with performance management and reviews
- Office Management
- Assist with interviewing and hiring candidates
- Deliver and continuously improve our onboarding process and materials, in partnership with HQ HR
- Maintain employee records including holiday and absence records
- Manage relationships with our key temp agencies
- Other HR administration tasks as required
- Proven experience with employee relations
- Overall at least 7 experience of experience and of which at least 3 years working in a high-visibility role in a demanding, commercial, fast-paced, and challenging organization
- Proven ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a service-oriented attitude
- Capable of building credible relationships quickly at the highest level and inspire trust and confidence
- Proven ability to deal effectively with change and ambiguity
- Proven ability to prioritize workload whilst providing excellent service to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills to deliver operational, project and strategic deliverables
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.