Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Team Lead, Operations (Authentication / QA) is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations for the Authentication and Quality teams. A key responsibility will be to ensure staffing is aligned for the near term and future business to support the labor requirements delivering quality assurance and on-time shipments. S/he will work interactively with the business teams as they develop short and long-term growth strategies.
What you will do
- Supervise the Authentication and Quality team members for the overall operations of these areas
- Lead improvement activities for authentication and quality and will also support continuous improvement
- Prepare standardized work procedures and facilitate effective communication of procedures to affected areas
- Develop training documents (SOP’s) and facilitate training
- Providing Quality Metrics for team members at all locations
- Communicating metrics to leaders and holding individuals accountable
- Establish team member staffing to meet the daily business demands, quality and productivity targets.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders
- Develop a certification plan for the authentication team to maximize the number of items qualified for processing
- Analyze production metrics and recommend process and system improvements to increase quality and lower cost
- Supervise and train the Authentication Team to optimize quality, productivity, and costs
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Create, maintain and foster a safe and team-based work environment
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in operations, quality control, inventory management, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year leadership experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience in quality control audits
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills a must
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The Authentication Center is a warehouse environment with working conditions found in a typical warehouse setting. Team members may be regularly exposed to dust, odors, and noise. Required safety equipment includes gloves and protective eyewear. Shirts with sleeves are recommended, though not required.
- Team members in this environment will be required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, turn, and pivot more than 75% of the time.
- May lift up to 50 - 100 pounds
- Ability to operate a pallet jack, baler, compactor, box erector, dunnage machine and/or tape machine
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus
- Good sense of balance
- Good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
- Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.