Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
As a (Senior) analyst Treasury & Markets, you are working in a small team that is entrusted to manage the manage the balance sheet in the broadest sense. This entails amongst others planning and managing the liquidity position, manage the interest and currency risk position, planning (regulatory) capital and its usage, building and managing the investment portfolio. The team works closely together with a wide range of departments within our organization.
Moreover, the team is responsible for selling or securitizing receivables to investors and maintaining the relationship with the investor audience for this offering.
In your role you actively contribute to:
- Managing and monitoring our liquidity position
- Building, maintaining and managing our Treasury investment portfolio
- Monitoring of the trading book in line with our trading book strategy
- Monitoring interest risk and fx risk and execution of hedges in line with strategy
- Balance sheet and (regulatory) capital management in close cooperation with Risk management, Finance and Control
- Execution of portfolio sales, (synthetic) securitization and/or capital relief transactions
- Implementation of portfolio management and monitoring tools
- Maintaining and updating treasury policies and working instructions
- Contribute to New Product Processes from a Treasury perspective and design end-to-end processes for new treasury requirements
What you should bring along:
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Science
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Banking and Financial Services
- You are a self-starter keen to contribute to the establishment or our team within our dynamic and fast-growing organization
- You are fluent in English and preferably are able to have business conversations in German
- You have strong stakeholder management, analytical and planning and organizational skills and combine this with commercial awareness.
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing: